Total Retail Value: $779.00
Our Price Starting At: $299.00
Ninthward Skis has created Tha 187 for the true backcountry powder hounds. With a 109mm waist the Ninthward 187 will float in the deepest of snow wether your are skiing Chair 23 at Mammoth or going out in the backcountry at Jackson Hole. Very similar to the K2 MADE'N AK (AK Enemy) in dimmensions and in versatility. Many miss the versatility of the AK Enemy so here is your chance to get on a ski that is just as good if not better. At 109mm underfoot this ski provides enough float for the biggest guys! "Bigger than most skis, but it still has some turn!" claims one of Ninthward's Team Riders. The Ninthward Tha 187 has a 28.5m turn radius for those time you are on the front side.
- Ninthward Skis CNC Triple-Laminated Swiss Poplar Core
- Ninthward Skis PMT Topsheet
- Dura Surf Sintered 4000 Base
- Two inch Carbon Runner
- ABS SIdewall - 13mm thick with the Ninthward Skis Custom route provides more sidewall material over the edge than any other ski in the industry.
- Custom High Modular Layered Fiberglass
Turn Radius: 28.5m @ 187cm